
I know, goofy picture, but it is one the few we are both in. This was taken on the third deck of the Tour Eiffel our first night in Paris.

For all of you seeing this photo, it means that you've seen this completed Blog before Dave. I love this photo. Pictures with Dave truly smiling are very few and far between. In this one the devilish grin is due to the fact that the teacup at Disneyland Paris wouldn't spin any faster and I was so dizzy I couldn't even scream!

La Tour Eiffel, we did a double decker bus tour around the city and were lucky enough to be on it during a beautiful sunset.

Notre Dame Cathedral. This is the 4th time I've seen it, but the first time since it was fully restored. The first time I saw it, it was covered in black soot. The last few the scaffolding was still up from the cleaning and restoration. Beautiful.

Sleeping Beauty's castle in Disneyland Paris.

From the top of the Notre Dame tower. By the way that is like 800 stairs... all on a spiral staircase.

From the Jardin de Tuileries, you can see La Place de la Concorde, L'obelisque du Luxor and L'Arc de Trimophe.

Teresa, this one is for you. I tried to take a photo of the beautiful Jardin de Tuileries, but alas, we were there on the day they were switching to fall flowers... Instead we saw grass and dirt. Maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment